zytec® Germ Buster™ Advanced Disinfectant Wipe
Wall Mount Dispenser Kit
1 x Wall Mount Wipe Dispenser
2 x 800 zytec® Advanced Disinfectant Wipe Refill Packs
Buy 1 Kit: $199 each Kit NOW $109 each Kit
Buy 4 Kits: $179 each Kit NOW $99 each Kit
Item # 11174 V2
Capacity: 800 Wipes
Dims: 12.8” x 10.5” x 9.3”
This sleek wipe dispenser is sturdy and dispenses sanitizing wipes easily. The unit is lockable to prevent tampering and can be placed so wipes dispense in an upwards or downwards motion. Place in high-traffic areas such as schools, cafeterias, gyms, condos, grocery stores, offices, lunchrooms and more.
zytec® Germ Buster™ Advanced Disinfectants use the power of benzalkonium chloride to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
• Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
• DIN# 02510545
• Use directly on hard surfaces and inanimate objects
• All-purpose disinfectant with essential oils
• Fast, effective cleaning and disinfection
• Leaves no stickiness or residue
• For use at home, offices, schools, health care facilities, hospitals, dental clinics, nursing homes and any other commercial, institutional and public space where there is a risk of contact with germs, bacteria and viruses
• This large format tub of wipes is perfect for high-traffic areas, or for refilling our
• Each wipe is 17cm x 20cm
• MADE IN CANADA
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium chloride 0.26% w/w.
Directions: Remove lid and foil seal. Feed corner of the wipe located in centre of roll through hole in lid and then replace lid. Close cap after use.
To disinfect: Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. Use on hard, nonporous surfaces. Wipe surface to be disinfected. Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes. Let surface dry. Rinse surface prior to use. For hard surfaces and/or objects that may come into direct contact with children at the mouthing stage of development, a rinse with potable water is recommended.
Due to the weight or irregular shape of this item, the shipping cost will be calculated after the order is placed. You will be contacted by a member of customer service team via email with a quote for approval.