zytec® Germ Buster™ All In One Disinfectant BOV Spray
Pack Sizes Available:
12 Pack - $35.88 - $2.99 each
240 Pack - $597.60 - $2.49 each
Item # 01860
DIN # 02513005
zytec® Germ Buster™ All In One Disinfectant is effecting in killing 99.9% of viruses and bacteria and leaves no sticky residue.
• Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
• DIN # 02513005
• Spray directly onto hard surfaces and inanimate objects
• All-purpose disinfectant, Lemon scented, contains essential oils
• Fast, effective cleaning and disinfection
• Leaves no stickiness or residue
• For use at home or at offices, schools, health care facilities, hospitals, dental clinics, nursing homes and many other commercial and institutional settings.
• BOV ("Bag-on-valve") spray technology is environmentally friendly and sprays in any direction, even upside down
• BOV uses the power of compressed air to dispense, rather than harmful hydrocarbon propellants
• MADE IN CANADA
Active Ingredient: n-Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) dimethyl ethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 0.105%
Directions: This product is intended for use on hard, non-porous environmental and inanimate object surfaces only, in health care facilities, such as hospitals, dental clinics, nursing homes; as well as residential settings and / or institutional settings, schools, hotels, restaurants, office buildings; and food processing and preparation areas (e.g. counters, and food processing equipment). This product is not to be used as a sterilant/high-level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that: (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body, or (2) contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body. This product may be used to pre-clean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high-level disinfection.
Disinfection, Deodorizing and Cleaning: Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to application of the product. Hold container 15-20 cm from surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the solution. Allow product to penetrate and remain wet for 10 minutes. No scrubbing is necessary. Wipe off with a clean cloth, mop, or sponge. The product will not leave grit or soap scum. A potable water rinse is required for disinfected food contact surfaces, and surfaces and/or objects that may come into direct contact with children at the mouthing stage of development.